Sunday, June 30, 2013

late day cloud-gazing - animals in the sky?

I was taking a few shots of the evening sky. It got pretty dramatic - heated - active - impressive.


I remember as a child, 
how our dad would get us kids watching the skies, 
CLOUD-GAZING.
It was loads of fun - great memories!

Using my imagination I could see different scenes.
The first thing that came to mind is a baby elephant.
It's walking from right to left in profile, the head is the big vertical cloud in the center, the body is the right half of the photo.   Can you see it?


Then I saw it as 2 different figures - like they were confronting each other.
The vertical cloud could be like a bull, up on its hind lefgs like it's about to pound down on the head-and-shoulders of another animal. This one looks like it's got its head down, ready to charge, like a ram. hmmmm, wonder if there's a horn or antler down there.


IF YOU SEE ANYTHING ELSE LET ME KNOW.



No comments:

Post a Comment